Home treatment room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

messthetician

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

So, I am on this exciting new venture. I'm opening up a treatment room in my house. I decided to do it here because we live on the water and have an amazing view but it's a little tucked back into the country. (I hope people are willing to drive. It's about 7 miles down the road from town.) That's something I've been worried about but I think I'm worth the drive. I'm trying to decide on what line to use for facials. I worked with Dermalogica at the spa I was employed with and I like it but I'm not sure how I feel with the large retail buy in. I was thinking for less than the price of Dermalogica I could maybe bring in Skin Authority and Farm Aesthetics.. that way my clients would have the option of a more clinical facial or a relaxing fluffy facial. Has anyone used either of these lines? Thoughts? I'm also open to other lines but I need to keep my budget under $1k. I have only been practicing esthetics for about two years and this is my first adventure being my own boss. Any advice helps! I am super excited for what the future holds but also nervous and trying to make good decisions here. Thank you!

I would go for the more natural route, dermalogica is lovely though. So do what you think would work for your clients xxx

Latest posts

Back