homes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Reaction score
Hi has any one done manicures on the elderly in nursing homes as there are quite a few in my area of south shields if so what do you charge I havent done the nail extention course yet so Im going to do the natural nails first

peaches said:
Hi has any one done manicures on the elderly in nursing homes as there are quite a few in my area of south shields if so what do you charge I havent done the nail extention course yet so Im going to do the natural nails first

Hi Peaches... I've gone out to elderly women in their homes on and done manicures. I charge the same as I usually would in salon. There is usually been a daughter or son paying as a treat.I personally charge £15 but area dictates the price really. I had to take a load of stuff with me and it was awkward cos they very often couldn't get out of the armchair (I prefer not to do mobile) You have to be careful cos they have very thin delicate skin and some are arthritic.... Good luck though, give it a try.

thank you for your reply yes i understand to be extra careful as some have other health conditions

lynda:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back