Hopi ear candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly22v2

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I posted this a week ago but have a feeling it may of been in the wrong section...

I’ve been qualified in Hopi ear candles for over 10 years and I’ve had interesting situation with questions I just can’t answer and wondered if anything similar has happened to any of you....

So client in question is deaf and wears hearing aids, we have done 3 treatments so far (every 4 weeks).
A week after his last treatment he was away with his wife and said he was walking along and his ear popped and a sticky yellow fluid start trickling from it. He said it was a constant light trickle that lasted quite a while (at bed time he put a little tissue in the ear to soak it up as was in hotel and didn’t want to dirty pillows). But more amazingly he could hear out of it and had to turn his aids right down onto low. This only lasted a few days before he lost it again but never heard of this happening before.

He doesn’t swim and obviously with the aids he’s not to get his ears wet so couldn’t of been swimmers ear

Has this ever happened to anyone else?!

Hi I’ve never heard of this before, but it’s so interesting. The candle has unblocked something. Did he return for further treatments?xx

Latest posts

Back