How do you keep yourself amused?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
Cut a long story short I went to a n e last week and I haven't left hospital since! I'm pulling my hair out there's only so many magazines I can read and tv to watch! What do you all do to pass time when you can't leave somewhere?

Netflix would be my first port of call but I don't have wifi so it won't work

oh no poor you! What about a computer game? I know it sounds quite silly, but i'm sure you'd be able to find a game you'd enjoy to while away some time! I couldn't cope without wifi.. what about asking if someone could get you a wifi dongle? at least then you could get on netflix or do things online!
Hope you get better soon! x

Hope your better soon [emoji8][emoji8] xxx

You can get adult colouring books that are supposed to be quite therapeutic x

As J33XSS said.. Colouring books! Anything by Millie Marotta will keep you busy for ages. Or a good book (to read) if there's anything you've been meaning to get around to starting.. Nows the time.
I only have one experience of being in hospital for a long time, but I was too ill to be bored. I think my dad paid up the TV for a day and I didn't watch any of it.
Wishing you a quick recovery and hope you get home soon [emoji173]️ xxx

You could try crochet?

Colouring books for adults!:) and crocheting:) I learned from YouTube and it's great.

When I was in hospital last year i had just been getting into the Harry Potter series. X

I love reading so might look at getting some books brought in I've been in over a week and I've just got to the point where I've watched everything I can I've used 20gb of Internet on my phone too! I've downloaded so many games on my phone and things there's just only so much you can do and every day just seems the same!

Thanks for all your well wishes too! X

Aw hope your ok soon! Candy crush, tiki lavalance & hayday are my faves on my phone, steer clear of that bloody bubble witch tho, she's a bitch, she's always giving me the wrong colours I hate her :mad::(
Our local hospital does free wifi ask yours if they do!
I love colouring too for passing time :) my son got me an awesome One for Crimbo :) gotta have nice pencils tho, I'm a bit of a snob for pencils lol X

They only do it on the main entrance :( spent £40 on telly for 4 days so far! Money grabbers! I've just text my boyfriend to bring me some books down as I've read all the ones on my phone already! X

Aw hope your ok soon! Candy crush, tiki lavalance & hayday are my faves on my phone, steer clear of that bloody bubble witch tho, she's a bitch, she's always giving me the wrong colours I hate her :mad::(
Our local hospital does free wifi ask yours if they do!
I love colouring too for passing time :) my son got me an awesome One for Crimbo :) gotta have nice pencils tho, I'm a bit of a snob for pencils lol X
I had to comment on this because
1. I'm a Bubble Witch widow :(
2. I'm also a pencil snob

Reading, crosswords, colouring, embroidery is easy.

Ahhhh so now I'm out of hospital my antibiotics are causing me to have insomnia My emotions are all over the place and I can't stop crying! I actually wish I was back in hospital

Latest posts

Back