How do you transport stools and beauty couches?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny days

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to be working mobile and have a shoulder bag to carry my beauty couch in (wow they're heavy!)

I just wondered how others carry their beauty stool? Are there fold up ones or do just just carry the stool in separate?

Between the couch, stool and beauty case I feel like a pack horse lol! x

Any advice? xxx

I carry my couch in then go back for my stool and bag x

I've never had a beauty stool that I take around, I have always found whether I am doing a facial or pedicure the chairs that my clients have are always suitable, I'm never afraid to ask if the particular chair they have ready is a little high/low do they have something else, which they always do! I already have so much that I have to carry around a beauty stool is definitely something I can do without!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for your replies :)

Get yourself a wooden stand for your massage bed with wheels - couldn't believe my luck when I came across them and is a life saver!!!!!

Get yourself a wooden stand for your massage bed with wheels - couldn't believe my luck when I came across them and is a life saver!!!!!

Ooh what are these?

Are they like a trolley?

Ooh what are these?

Are they like a trolley?

Yeah! It looks like this although I can't find the link and I'm on hol at the mo... Will send it to you when I'm home! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410818178.448570.jpg

Latest posts

Back