How long did it take you and your OH to save and move out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbylouisa

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just a general life question how long did it take you and your partner to out from home/move in together? I'm currently working 2 jobs one is 8 hours in a skincare store and the rest of the days I'm self employed in a salon.
We've decided we would like to get a mortgage.. But it just seems impossible for me (I will be making an appointment with the bank to get some more advice)

Since getting engaged it has made me worry about our future and how I'm suppose to be able to move out as I'm on peanuts at the moment and never had a steady income :(? Whereas the other half has a full time job and has set income in each month.

Has anyone else been in this situation? How did you handle it?

TIA x

Do the two of you together earn enough to move out? It will be based on joint income. How long have you been self employed? They'll want to see 2 years tax returns.

Girls that i used to work with lived with their partner with mum/dad and they saved both half their wage and boom i year later youve got 12/15k in the bank!

Latest posts

Back