How long till rent a chair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_n_fluffy0

Reaction score
How many years should you have worked in a salon before you rent a chair somewhere?

hey, depends on the salons requirements and what u want to get out of it. i rent a chair in an all rental salon, the only thing that was essentual when i started was i had insurance and i was qualified, it was my first salon job.

i am still there 6 years on and now looking for my own salon.

nothing prepares u for salon work, its a whole different ball game, but its great once ur used to it, and u learn every day. are u already ina salon, or mobile or are u goin straight from qualifying? they sometimes want people who already have a clientelle or they could be after someone to take their waiting clientelle, every where is different.

u have a few choices, it depends on how confident u are at goin alone, u could gain employment in a salon for a few years to get experience, from ur own clients and watching ur fellow peers and also get further training or u can take a chair and pay urself for further training and courses.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back