how much to charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maureen40

Reaction score
Hi - new to this site! some advice needed on room rentals pls! I currently work from home in tastefully converted garage providing nail enhancements,spraytanning. I employ a beauty therapist for all beauty treatments. I am planning to convert another room and would like views on how much I should charge! The room is just under 10' by 5'9". Reception, beverages wld be included in rental. The salon is very busy and in prominant area of Norwich. I have advertised so far at £150pw or £35 per day and have offered 20% off for first couple months - does this sound fair or too much??

Wld appreciate any comeback!!

Its hard to comment because the rent etc and housing costs differ in each area/county. You would have to perhaps compare to other places for rent etc. in your area or see how much interest you get ?? What about contacting a letting agent in your area, they might be able to give you a ballpark figure ?? Sorry cant be of much help really x

Latest posts

Back