How to create this nail look using Gelish or Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyK

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456469918.656162.jpg

Can any gelish or ink london lovers advise me on the best polishes for achieving this look please. I have swatched using gelish forever beauty (a little too peachy?) and a gold sharpie which actually looks great but worried the gold may not last. Any ideas welcomed x

The base colour looks just like INK ilac
i-43, I have that on my nails at the mo, I'll try to upload a pic.
Not sure about the gold though I'm afraid, maybe gold foiling to get the metallic effect?
image.jpeg

View attachment 194636
Can any gelish or ink london lovers advise me on the best polishes for achieving this look please. I have swatched using gelish forever beauty (a little too peachy?) and a gold sharpie which actually looks great but worried the gold may not last. Any ideas welcomed x
Hi, how about a few coats of one of the gelish colours used for french then use a gold striper pen

Hadn't thought about a striper pen. Was just wondering more about a gel polish for the gold to ensure it doesn't wear away..

You can use a regular metallic polish for the tip. They dry super fast. When dry apply gel top coat.

Would Konad gold polish work for this effect?

Last edited:
Do Gelish not have a gold like that? I'm sure I have one in the magnetic range... Can't remember what's it's called though. And ink do a gold, sure I've got that one too! I'll have a look when I'm at work tomorrow x

I was wondering about Gelish oh what a knight but worried it could be too rose gold? If you could check that wd be fab xx

I was wondering about Gelish oh what a knight but worried it could be too rose gold? If you could check that wd be fab xx

Oh what I knight is more of a rose gold. x

Give me gold is a lovely gold in Gelish. x

Following I've seen these nails a lot very beautiful

image.jpg

I managed to do something similar using naked naïveté. Locket love and a lecente constellations stardust. Sorry pic isin't good I was showing my friend my new trainers in this pic lol (and mani is 2 weeks old) x

View attachment 194674

I managed to do something similar using naked naïveté. Locket love and a lecente constellations stardust. Sorry pic isin't good I was showing my friend my new trainers in this pic lol (and mani is 2 weeks old) x

Just reread that your looking for ink colours similar. I've just got into using ink so can't help. X

Latest posts

Back