How to design a free price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley Bunton

Reaction score
I am a very practical person but I am having real trouble finding a website where i can design a free price list and then print it out. Where did you do your price lists and logos?

Before I used Vistaprint (which are excellent by the way) I would just create my price lists using a Word document.
These days you can find templates that are ready set out but I used to just insert a table, hide the lines, and fill it in. This way when you print out the text is all lined up. You can also add in images to make it look nice. Use fancy fonts for your headings to give a bit of style.
Takes a bit of time and fiddling around to get it perfect but fine if you only want a small number of leaflets.

Powerpoint, I think I used a Food Menu layout, it's been a while, I print them at home, cheaper than a print company depending on how many you want. Plus I can make my own adjustments and reprint more

Canva! Loads of templates there.
Here’s an example of one I made for a friend. As the ladies have said above, I usually print at home. Except business cards as I don’t have the patience to cut them out 😂

Attachments

• CB2FDD63-A6AE-441D-943C-9D45FCB05017_Original.png
    CB2FDD63-A6AE-441D-943C-9D45FCB05017_Original.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back