How to get clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie Hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I know word of mouth is the best way to get clients and it has been working for me so far but here are a few other ways you get clients that I thought I would share with you in the hope that you would have some other ideas to share in return! :)

I have a facebook page were I upload my portfolio and relevant status'. I find asking questions generates more interest.

I have also made an information folder with info on the different methods, pictures, before and afters, offers of the month, customer reviews and after care info etc

I have made leaflets with all my info on it and put some offers on those too ( its a tricky one for me though as its hard to know who to give the leaflets too. I don't want to waste them.

Discounts, refer a friend vouchers and that's it.

Even with all of this business is slow.... Do you have any other recommendations??

Thanks!! <3

Before and after pictures are the best you can talk the talk but show you can walk the walk you will get loads!

Latest posts

Back