How to recreate this Lynnderella polish with Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PerfectPolish

Reaction score
I have a client who sent me this picture & asked if I can do something similar. The pic is a lynnderella glitter polish & I want to do it with Shellac so I'm thinking I'll buy some chunky glitter & do it the same way as rockstars? Does anyone know of any good glitter I could use for this? Thanks :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362256359.515754.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362256359.515754.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 608
I'd use zillionaire and chunky glitter shapes in various colours cure then double top coat x

I would mix different colors of chunky glitter together then apply sparingly over 2 coats of cured Black Pool. OPI and Nicole make a regular polish with this glitter mix. I think the OPI is called Rainbow Connection, part of the Muppets collection...they did make a Axxium color gel in it too because I have it. You could always just do the Shellac and use the polish over the top coat. She could remove it with non acetone remover when she wants to.

Thanks for the replies :) I think I'll start hunting for some chunky glitter so I can sprinkle it over the cured Shellac & then top coat it. I do have Zillionaire so I could definitely add a coat of that too. I might get a couple of glitter polishes too, then she can have the option of doing it either way :) xx

I've a few glitters very simiar to that, I will have a look in a while and see whether they'd recreate that look :)

I've a few glitters very simiar to that, I will have a look in a while and see whether they'd recreate that look :)

That would be great, thanks 😃 I have lots of fine irresistible glitters but nothing chunkier

OPI do loads of these in polishes, all different colours, rainbow connection is the closest, you can apply a gel top coat over the top and that does work x

I am sure i have seen that polish on the etsy website it is handmade i think:eek:

Sorry meant to add a photo before, this is done adding different sized glitter, did colour, then glitter, clear, bit more bigger glitter and then topcoat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 136
Sorry meant to add a photo before, this is done adding different sized glitter, did colour, then glitter, clear, bit more bigger glitter and then topcoat.

That's perfect! Thanks :) I'll be investing in some similar glitter (any excuse to add to the collection haha) x

I am sure i have seen that polish on the etsy website it is handmade i think:eek:

Yes I think it is! There are so many gorgeous ones, I wish they were UV polish instead of normal.

That's perfect! Thanks :) I'll be investing in some similar glitter (any excuse to add to the collection haha) x

Thats ok glad to help and I have so many glitters its nuts and I'm always on the look out for more ;)

Latest posts

Back