How to start a mobile business ideas please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natashatoffee

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking at starting a Mobile beauty business but don't know where to start or advertise to maximise my clients I get any help would be great thanks

Natasha

You could make leaflets and put them in shop windows (you'd have to ask the person on the counter if you're allowed as not all shops like you to do this), some supermarkets have noticeboards you can stick things on without asking - morrisons is one. Some places let you place a stack on business cards in there shop. You could put flyers through peoples doors.
You could get stickers for your car, if you don't want a big one on the side of your car you can get a customised little one for windows. The only other things I can think of are social media and a website.

Good Luck x

I think a website is a "must" as many people want to know who they are inviting to their house as well as what do you offer, prices, services etc. Try leafletting and also have your own nails always perfect with eye catching design on few nails to get noticed + business cards. Good luck!

Hi
I am looking at starting a Mobile beauty business but don't know where to start or advertise to maximise my clients I get any help would be great thanks

Natasha
Hi

Search for a thread called 'More ways to promote your business'. It's amazing and will give you hundreds of ideas

Xx

Latest posts

Back