How to tame coarse eyebrows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach Dilks

Reaction score
I have a client who has very coarse eyebrows. How do i get them to behave? Any product recommendations for retailing to my client and help tame her unruly brows?

Best thing too use would be clear mascara/brow gel xx

A brow wax or a brow mascara.
Also make sure you trim them.

Have you looked at Brow Wax?

tried trimming and gels they don't seem to work x

Do they stick forward?

Think there's not much you can do then with very coarse stubborn ones sadly.
What would give her the best look is getting semi perm makeup brows or microblading then removing the coarse hairs but she probably won't want that and you may not provide it!

I also have a client like yours....told her when she is in the shower make sure she conditions them.....at night before sleep tell her to rub some Vasoline in them to help soften them....I don't cut them just because they tend to go abit weird...I do pluck odd mad not doing what they should do..hairs out!!! To finish I use a Old clean mascara Brush and a little hair spray...old way of keeping them under control and not moving...just spray a little on the brush and run it through her eyebrows... that's what I do and they are under control now!! I like to use 'got2b glued' hair spray...hope that helps some!! X

Latest posts

Back