How would you rate your manicure table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shey-li-lu

Reaction score
Do you have a manicure table that you find ticks all the boxes?

I'm looking to purchase a new table.
I currently have one like this...

http://www.salon-services.com/salon-services-home-nail-station/

I find it too narrow between the client and me, and also feels cramped on the table surface once I place my CND lamp, and bottles etc on top.

Would really appreciate your feedback on your manicure table purchases. Thanks. :)

Not sure if you able to buy the version I have but mine is from Magnetic Nails it a wooden one with space of my lamp cord and draws and right night and the right distance . Cost a bliming fortune about £500 back when I got it would hate to know the cost now

Thanks NailPod. I don't suppose you have the weblink ? I can't seem to find a business called Magnetic Nails that sells desks/tables.

I recently bought a new one which cost £260 looks very professional but I still find problems with it [emoji20] I always feel that I need more space to work
I think I'd rather buy a plain table and a separate extractor fan in future

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471678032.673674.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471678048.614078.jpg

I'm also looking for a table and I'm thinking of getting this! It's like the hardest decision in the world [emoji31][emoji31]

I would advise to look into some carpenters - they can pretty much make whatever you like and want. You just have to figure out what it is you want and make some sketches and they will perfect it. That's how I am about to get my new table - I have back problems and tables on market can't really give me what I need.

Latest posts

Back