Hyde Park venue information for concert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine143a

Reaction score
Am going to hyde park next week to see Bon Jovi:).

Has anyone been to Hyde Park for a concert before, as I am wondering whether I can take food / drink in with me?

Any tips greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

We were able to for live8 but that was a marathon of a concert so maybe slightly different rules.

Enjoy.
X

Am going to hyde park next week to see Bon Jovi:).

Has anyone been to Hyde Park for a concert before, as I am wondering whether I can take food / drink in with me?

Any tips greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

You usually can but they are hot on no glass or cans, cutlery and I'm pretty sure it had to be small bottles not the big 2lt bottles, they will prob check your bags on the way in and confiscate anything they don't like the look of, I'm pretty sure there was an information thing that came with our tickets last time... There might be a number on them you can call to confirm, hth xx

Hi, I went to Hyde park see Bon Jovi few years ago. As far as I can remember we were allowed to take food in and water in plastic bottles. However, there will probably be lots of stalls with food and drinks, although quite expensive.
Enjoy!!:)

Latest posts

Back