I Can't Be Weave It?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoe Ford

Reaction score
Hey Guys!!

Just a quick question, I was wondering if any of you have used 'I can't be weave it' as a supplier for hair extensions?

I've been recommended them by a friend who also does extensions, she wants me to fit her extensions for her and says she usually uses them.

I'm a bit sceptical as they sell 25g packs of hair for £13.99 which is considerably cheaper than the other suppliers I'm intending to use and she says she uses 200 strands for a full head on everyone so I'm wondering whether the hair is a fair bit thinner?
I don't want to jeopardise the quality of service I'm offering my clients by offering them hair of poor quality but I have had a few who are put off by the prices, although I'm not even charging for fitting at the minute, just hair while I build my portfolio up a bit. (Everyone seems to want a miracle for nothing I'm finding?) Obviously I have advised them that you get what you pay for when it comes to hair quality but I'm wondering, if this hair is of just as good quality/on a similar level to other suppliers whether this may be something I could offer as an option to those with a slightly tighter budget?
If anyone has had any experiences with using icantbeweaveit.co.uk I'd love to hear your feedback!

I've never heard of them but I doubt the hair is Brazilian for £44 for 100 grams. Only thing to do is trial it yourself x

I've never heard of them but I doubt the hair is Brazilian for £44 for 100 grams. Only thing to do is trial it yourself x

Nope I've never heard of them either but as I'm new to extensions I thought I'd ask as I haven't seen them mentioned on here yet!
That's why I asked as I wasn't convinced it would be given the price however I have just had a look at product descriptions and they claim they are Brazilian Remy extensions and their weaves are 100% Brazilian hair, I guess I'll just have to give them a try and see for myself, thanks for replying! :)

Nope nor me and believe me I've read the majority of threads on here [emoji3]

I've just had a look at the website and there's very very little colour choice and only I tips or wefts so I would definitely recommend choosing somewhere that has more variety

Keep in mind true Brazilian hair is extremely rare.... It's more than likely Chinese hair just processed to look and feel like Brazilian.

Latest posts

Back