I can't find a cheap hair extension supplier to get a decent profit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJackson92

Reaction score
Can anyone help? Thank

I used to use Angel remy, you get a trade discount too. I thought they were quite reasonable and quite good quality

I used to use Angel remy, you get a trade discount too. I thought they were quite reasonable and quite good quality
Thank you I have been using them but they aren't 1gram strands and most of my clients are asking for that. I'm having to order more hair to make up for the 0.8 and it's costing more and as I'm newly qualified I'm trying to do cheap deals but dosent seem to be cheap. other sites that are 1 gram are so much more expensive too I'm really struggling on what to do

Don't go cheap.....If they can't afford it...they can't have it!:p

If u buy cheap your clients will complain and it will cost u more in replacements and return visits etc. Spend more on the hair charge for your time and u can sell it as the hair is better it's reuseable so will save the client money in the long run. They will thanks you for it [emoji106]

Get it touch with lady locks. Her hair is fab n reasonable priced.

Listen to what you're saying..

1g is more expensive, because it's more hair. You're not going to find it for the same cost as 0.8g because it's different.

Try Prestige

Glamourous lengths do 1g thinks it's called anthena hair on their website plus they do discount, I don't use them so I'm not sure on the quality x

Listen to what you're saying..

1g is more expensive, because it's more hair. You're not going to find it for the same cost as 0.8g because it's different.

Try Prestige
Yes I know that, I'm saying I can't find anywhere that does a 1g strand in nano ring for reasonable price by the time I've bought extra packs to make up for the missing grams in running out of head Space there's not one supplier i have found that do nano, weafts, stick tip n I tip all togther that isn't ridiculous price. I'm basically working for free to do introductory prices to build up clients.

Glamourous lengths do 1g thinks it's called anthena hair on their website plus they do discount, I don't use them so I'm not sure on the quality x
I trained with them they are poor quality and have hardly any stock. Stopped using them straight away. I asked when they were getting an order they said in 2 weeks but still didn't know what they were even getting.

If u buy cheap your clients will complain and it will cost u more in replacements and return visits etc. Spend more on the hair charge for your time and u can sell it as the hair is better it's reuseable so will save the client money in the long run. They will thanks you for it [emoji106]
Yeah I know I've been on 4 different training courses and they have all said that not to use cheap hair. I'm wouldn't do that as its my work and I don't want to get a bad name. What I'm saying is to make a decent profit im going to have to charge losds and i feel that may put people off as I'm new doing it.

Yes I know that, I'm saying I can't find anywhere that does a 1g strand in nano ring for reasonable price by the time I've bought extra packs to make up for the missing grams in running out of head Space there's not one supplier i have found that do nano, weafts, stick tip n I tip all togther that isn't ridiculous price. I'm basically working for free to do introductory prices to build up clients.
Routes's do the cheapest nanos I've found xx

Routes's do the cheapest nanos I've found xx
Also when I first started extensions I charged half what I do now, i don't feel you can charge to much if you don't have many photos and hardly any reviews it takes time to build that up and then put your prices up .. because people will pay it when they can see your work, see you have a fair bit of experience and can read reviews.
I also feel my work is a lot better then it was when I first started just from practicing, so Iam glad I didn't charge to much at the start and let people know I need models / practice :)

That's just my opinion though xx

I did a deal were first 5 clients / models got to pay a discounted price for the fitting, it still wasn't that cheap because I wanted to use nice hair so I didn't make much profit but those 5 clients helped me get full paying clients with the photos and reviews xx

Euphoria One.

The prices are really good and strands are 1g. I charge £190 for a full head of micro ring hair extensions & make profit. 80 colours on the colour ring from this supplier too which goes down well with clients because of so much choice xx

Euphoria One.

The prices are really good and strands are 1g. I charge £190 for a full head of micro ring hair extensions & make profit. 80 colours on the colour ring from this supplier too which goes down well with clients because of so much choice xx

How do you make profit? I believe 150 strands was about£150 ?

Decide how much u want to charge for your time. U Dan have a set labour price for half head, full head etc and figure in any additional costs ( travel and fuel etc) then put the hair price on top. For example u do half head and decide u need £80 for your time and expenses ( about 2-3 hours?) u Can of course give new clients a considerable discount if you're building business and reduce that to perhaps £50 for first visit? ( hair cost goes on top of course) just a suggestion but hope it helps on some way!

HI MissJackson92, We supply 100% human remy hair extensions which are available in micro ring, fusion bonds and nano! All our hair ranges come in a wide selection of colours and shades which you can see on our website. We also do offer trade accounts, so please do get in touch and find out how you can get trade discount on our hair extensions.

Latest posts

Back