I dont Know what to do .......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhianna xx

Reaction score
Hiya i have never done a post before so i dont no if im doing it right. I set up my own business in august it is in the town centre but where people cant see it. The only business i get is off the owner or the odd person pops in.

Yesterday the owner told me that they are closing the business down in febuary... I dont no wat to do now though.. Should i start again and find a new room to rent or should i just find a job as a beauty therapist??? Help..

Sorry its a long one lol xx

Poor thing,
It depends, I think if you have enough spare time and money you could find another place, and start all over again. But if you don't have founds for it, so maybe you should find a job first, and then see what you want to do. Do not rush in to anything, take your time and think carefully before making a move.
Good luck :hug:

Thanks for replying so quick. I dont really have the money to do another one straight away so i might take your advice and get a job save sum money and then start again. Its a pain as i really wanted to make it work. i suppose its not my fault tho lol. Thanks for the advice...x :hug:

If as you say you really want it to work then try again, don't be put off at the first obstacle - however hard it seems at the moment. Finding a position as an employed beauty therapist can be just as hard a thing to do as to try again on your own. Can you ask around if there are any rooms to rent. I rent a room above a hairdressers, have done for the past 3.5 years and it works ok. My business was initially from their clientelle, but now I have my own word of mouth recommendations and bring them business. I think the hardest thing when you're on your own is the fact that you are on your own - only you for motivation and working through problems. If you ever want to private message me then please feel free. Hope all goes well.
JES

Latest posts

Back