I lost 12lb in 2.5 weeks, no shakes and no exercise lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the Dukan diet book, started to read it then lost the will to live as it just seemed really complicated. Call it lazy but I cba with reading through a ton of stuff about why this and why that, I just want plain and simple, this is what you can eat, this is what you can't, now get cracking :D

I'm not really one for "fad" diets as I truly think it's quite simple, eat less rubbish and move more. But when I heard about the Dukan diet it appealed and got me interested because the French do seem to know their stuff and it didn't seem faddy and seemed quIte sensIble.

So if anyone can tell me in simple terms what to do, I'd love to give it a try! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I thought that eating no carbs can end up in ketoacidosis? Because the body burns body fat for fuel instead of carbohydrate? (the reason you lose weight quickly) That's what happened with my diabetic son when we first got him diagnosed. Everyone is absolutely entitled to do this diet, but please be sure that you know the facts before you put your health in any danger. I am a firm believer in everything in moderation. I'm not thin, but not fat, and cannot imagine not eating carbs!!!

http://amberallen.hubpages.com/hub/The-Pros-and-Cons-of-the-Dukan-Diet

Latest posts

Back