I need help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbyblakepresto

Reaction score
So I need some one to help me badly I am a level 7 natural and I have like 30 Pecent grey and I'm trying to cover it with a 7Ng and it's turning red I hate my hair so bad please help me get the right color I want it ash blond what can I do this is the color
Look at the pic it is red tint I hate it so bad

Attachments

• IMG_4740.jpeg
    IMG_4740.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 0
I assume you aren't a hairdresser. I imagine what is happening is the natural warm pigments are being exposed. What developer are you using?

I assume you aren't a hairdresser. I imagine what is happening is the natural warm pigments are being exposed. What developer are you using?
I am a hair stylist but only cut lol no color

So I need some one to help me badly I am a level 7 natural and I have like 30 Pecent grey and I'm trying to cover it with a 7Ng and it's turning red I hate my hair so bad please help me get the right color I want it ash blond what can I do this is the color
Look at the pic it is red tint I hate it so bad

I am a hair stylist but only cut lol no color
So I order 8/01 that will make my hair ash thank you

So what developer are you using

So what developer are you using
20 developer I have a question why when I get the 8/1 there's a little red tent to it I'm looking for a dirty dish water blond this has a red tent to it and I hate red. It looks so ugly what can I do? I thought the 81 would not pull red I'm so frustrated I feel so hideous and ugly ugly someone help me.

20 developer I have a question why when I get the 8/1 there's a little red tent to it I'm looking for a dirty dish water blond this has a red tent to it and I hate red. It looks so ugly what can I do? I thought the 81 would not pull red I'm so frustrated I feel so hideous and ugly ugly someone help me.
I'm in the middle of going through my transition stage and I feel so ugly right now because of my hair I feel so insecure so ugly is there anyway someone can help me figure out my hair, so at least I'll feel secure and pretty the 8/1 has a red tint to it. I don't know why.

I'm in the middle of going through my transition stage and I feel so ugly right now because of my hair I feel so insecure so ugly is there anyway someone can help me figure out my hair, so at least I'll feel secure and pretty the 8/1 has a red tint to it. I don't know why.
Please, someone help me I feel so insecure so ugly my hair is so bad I'm not I can't afford to go to the salon right now

Please, someone help me I feel so insecure so ugly my hair is so bad I'm not I can't afford to go to the salon right now
Please please help me get this red out of my hair I used a 8/1 and 20 developer and it seems to pull red. I see red in my hair and I hate it. I don't like red at all. I just want like an ash dirty dish water blond please help me I hate hate my hair and I'm a trans woman and we are all about are looks and I feel so ugly and insecure

Someone please help me I'll show you when I'm using what you guys suggest and it's still turning red. I hate it so bad. I'm trying to do. so that's a picture of my hair and that's the color I'm using please help me. I hate my hair so bad. I'm very very very depressed. Never felt so ugly in my life.

Attachments

• IMG_5447.jpeg
    IMG_5447.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5448.jpeg
    IMG_5448.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5449.jpeg
    IMG_5449.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Hi,
If you are a natural level 7, your underlying pigment is orange and lifting to an 8 is orange/yellow. The colours you are using are not strong enough in tone. 0 is natural and 01 is natural ash, however the 1 ash tone in Wella is blue/green. To counter orange/yellow you need blue/violet. So you are looking for a shade with tone numbers 8 (Pearl-blue) and 9 (Cendre-Blue/violet)
Either that or you maybe need to try going lighter than an 8 to lift your hair past this warm level.
Hope this helps

Last edited:
Hi,
If you are a natural level 7, your underlying pigment is orange and lifting to an 8 is orange/yellow. The colours you are using are not strong enough in tone. 0 is natural and 01 is natural ash, however the 1 ash tone in Wella is blue/green. To counter orange/yellow you need blue/violet. So you are looking for a shade with tone numbers 6 (Pearl-blue) and 9 (Cendre-Blue/violet)
Either that or you maybe need to try going lighter than an 8 to lift your hair past this warm level.
Hope this helps

But I am useing a 8 and it's coming out orange why I'm so depressed and feel. So ugly I want to be ash blond

Please please help me out I'm so depressed I just want to feel better and pretty

You may struggle to get that with tint if your hair naturally pulls a lot of warmth.
A better idea would probably have been to get highlights through your hair.
If you are dead set on using tint, the only thing I could suggest, is to use Wella Illumina range, rather than Koleston Perfect as it has a cooler base. They do a shade 8-69 with is violet cendre, which should give a cooler result, but every person hair reacts differently, so you can only give it a try

You may struggle to get that with tint if your hair naturally pulls a lot of warmth.
A better idea would probably have been to get highlights through your hair.
If you are dead set on using tint, the only thing I could suggest, is to use Wella Illumina range, rather than Koleston Perfect as it has a cooler base. They do a shade 8-69 with is violet cendre, which should give a cooler result, but every person hair reacts differently, so you can only give it a try

Will you give me a color to do and I will get it I just want like a ash blond not this red so what should I do will you please tell me the color to get and I will get it

Will you give me a color to do and I will get it I just want like a ash blond not this red so what should I do will you please tell me the color to get and I will get it
I've stated one you could try in my previous message, but as I've said, I think you'll struggle to get the look you want from just using a tint, as your hair must naturally pull a lot of warmth

Latest posts

Back