I want a website but don't know how to go about it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gryfiss

Reaction score
Hello I would like to get a website but I have no idea how to go about it I would also like some leaflets doing could anyone please advise to what I should do and what Its likely to cost me I cant afford a fortune but then I dont want it to look crappy :) Thanks in advance xx:sad:

Hi I did my website myself through Wix.com I designed it myself & it was very easy to do. I paid for my domain name through them too for 2 yrs. You do get a free web address through them but its www....wix.com at the end so I opted for my own domain instead. My website is www.perfectlypamperedhands.co.uk see what you think? My leaflets were printed with www.leafletfrog.co.uk couldnt get the price/quantity/quality cheaper elsewhere but again I designed them myself. Hope this helps x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ya helen yours is really good I'm not keen on doing my own as I'm not good with words ! Did you do your own pictures or did you do buy them all x

Hi ya helen yours is really good I'm not keen on doing my own as I'm not good with words ! Did you do your own pictures or did you do buy them all x

Hunt down "Banner Penguin" on here they do fantastic websites and very reasonable too :)

I will do do you know what an average price is to pay thank you x

1and1 we use quite basic :)

I used one or two provided(free) but the others were either supplied by sweetsquared or my pics of my work x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used Verve for a Design and Banner Penguin for printing, both excellent and great prices x

thank you julie do you mind pming me on prices thanks xx

Hiya. Feel free to pm us direct :)

Hello I would like to get a website but I have no idea how to go about it I would also like some leaflets doing could anyone please advise to what I should do and what Its likely to cost me I cant afford a fortune but then I dont want it to look crappy :) Thanks in advance xx:sad:

Setting up a website can be quite tricky and I guess it depends on what you are looking for, as some of the other girls mentioned there is companies such as Wix, however they can be limited depending on what you want todo.

I am a web designer myself and I am happy to help you find the best solution if you like? Not necessarily meaning me of course :)

Google recently changed the way it ranks sites - e.g how it judges a site to be credible or not. I only know this as my other half's company outsource their marketing and they had to get them to go through their whole site and re-vamp everything.

What is your budget as they did their website too, could recommend?

Also don't know where you're based, but leaflets or print wise I use PMG, been using them for ages. Ask for Martin if you do get in touch :) Clever Print Management Company | Print Management Yorkshire | PMG

I made my website on weebly its free and so easy to use!

Latest posts

Back