Ideas for open evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've set up my beauty business from home, using only a small room, which is lovely, but...i'm having an open evening, and wondered if anyone had any ideas of what I could do, besides showing the room,nibbles, drinks etc. Should I maybe do a demo, or have massages oils on display for people to try? I don't want to waste any products, and i'm doing some goodie bags with money off vouchers, and samples etc. inside. Any other ideas would be appreciated! x

Definately demo! I would do shellac. Maybe hands and arm massage? Indian head? Mini facial? Depends what you offer. As for not wanting to waste products, you have to think of it as an investment. One person trying your products may be a loyal, regular client. You have to "show off" how good. Ur product are and how much you believe in them. Someone may smell a massage oil and think "mmm yeh I would love thi to be massaged kno me". Good luck thou. Xx

Latest posts

Back