I'm not clued up on cold fusion, help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redlottie13

JUST BE NICE
Reaction score
Hi all.

I've had a client wants me to do cold fusion hair extensions she has nano rings at the moment as her hair is thinning.
Can you tell me if I'll need additional training to all other methods I'm trained in (microring nano and hot fusion) and what brands sell these particular extensions ? How are they fitted? And how much do you charge / how much is the hair compared to other methods?

Please please feel free to add any other info you think I may need xxx

I thought that any method where you don't apply heat such as nano rings is cold fusion, I could be wrong though❓

I thought that any method where you don't apply heat such as nano rings is cold fusion, I could be wrong though❓

Oh ive not thought of it like that ... I imagined it was something completely different x

Or does she mean ultra sonic cold fusion x

Oh ok maybe is that great lengths and such x

what is ultra sonic cold fusion?

Ultra sonic cold fusion is a high frequency machine and it melts the prebonded extensions

I use this method quite a lot alongside the Hot Fusion technique and its fab. The high tech ultrasound waves from the tool you use to soften the bonds and then you mould the bond into a grain of rice size with the clients' hair to bond together. You would use pre-bonded hair such as flat tip, nail tip, v tip. I charge slightly less than hot fusion as with hot fusion i use loose hair and blend whatever shades of hair i am using as Im fitting the bonds whereas with the Cold Fusion technique, i have the 0.6g/0.8g bonds already bonded and then just melt using the cold fusion tool. For a full head of very thick and long hair, as an example for 20" i charge £725 which includes 100g of hair. I can get away with only 100g for very thick hair as i use a very good quality of hair. I do around 3 cold fusion new heads each week and its growing in popularity, for me anyway. Hope thats helped.

I use this method quite a lot alongside the Hot Fusion technique and its fab. The high tech ultrasound waves from the tool you use to soften the bonds and then you mould the bond into a grain of rice size with the clients' hair to bond together. You would use pre-bonded hair such as flat tip, nail tip, v tip. I charge slightly less than hot fusion as with hot fusion i use loose hair and blend whatever shades of hair i am using as Im fitting the bonds whereas with the Cold Fusion technique, i have the 0.6g/0.8g bonds already bonded and then just melt using the cold fusion tool. For a full head of very thick and long hair, as an example for 20" i charge £725 which includes 100g of hair. I can get away with only 100g for very thick hair as i use a very good quality of hair. I do around 3 cold fusion new heads each week and its growing in popularity, for me anyway. Hope thats helped.

Yes really has thankyou. Wow really only 100g? I have thick hair and wear 200 micro bonds in my hair from fabulong and love them.....But would look at trying this so that i can recommend it to clients 'from the horses mouth' so to speak.

Can i ask what suppliers you can recommend? And where can i get the machine, how much would this cost? (Please inbox me if you can)

Lastly how often would a client then come to your for maintenance?

Much appreciated x

Yes really has thankyou. Wow really only 100g? I have thick hair and wear 200 micro bonds in my hair from fabulong and love them.....But would look at trying this so that i can recommend it to clients 'from the horses mouth' so to speak.

Can i ask what suppliers you can recommend? And where can i get the machine, how much would this cost? (Please inbox me if you can)

Lastly how often would a client then come to your for maintenance?

Much appreciated x
Will PM you hun

My ultra sonic machine is by loof I think x

Latest posts

Back