im out of solutions for itchy scalp...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siulum1314

Reaction score
recently ive developed an itchy scalp, well i used to have it as well until i changed my shampoo to a sulfate free shampoo and has been working fine for me for the past 6-8 months, i wash my hair every 2nd day and dont usually itch until 2-3 days later when my hair starts getting oily. but recently its just got on my nerves! the same areas around my scalp itch every day, after i wake up, throughout the day, before i sleep. and ive had a look at it, it looks a bit dry and flaky (dandruff), and i noticed very tiny small red patches equivalent to the size of a pimple around those itchy areas, and its all concentrated in the crown area in 3-4 small areas. ive had my bf to check for me, no lices, no signs of ringworm, just small pinky dots on my scalp where it breaks out. i dont have oily skin, hardly any acne on my face, my scalp is dry, yet my hair can get oily if i dont wash my hair in 2 days. can anyone tell me wat exactly is wrong with my scalp, i cant really scalp analyze myself because ive become too frustrated. could it be the changing season? im planning go to the hair supplies tomoro and purchase an anti-dandruff shampoo see if a change of shampoo wil sooth my scalp. thnx ppl.

Go to your doctors, they can give you a higher graded shampoo, to ease the pain! hths xoxo

Latest posts

Back