I'm starting a new business. Which booking software would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanti

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am new to SalonGeek so am really excited to be part of the community and making new friends! :)

I have a question I hope I can get you expertise on please. Which booking software would you recommend for me to use in my salon? I am quite overwhelmed with the options out there - there are over 100! - and am really confused!!! o_O They all have different features and the reviews are different too depending on which site you look at.

I would appreciate as much help as possible. If you can tell me which features would be most valuable for my new business it would be so kind.

Shana xxx

Hi Shanti, and welcome :)Well, it all depends on what you would like to focus on in your salon. If features like online booking for example, be ready to have a software that can easily house a customer database, and be ready for a larger influx of clients. Depends on your needs. I work for and use Versum at my barbershop, and its great for me. Also depends if you're looking for free soft or paid for. Also, I'd recommend you check out free trials and see which ones fit your needs :)

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I am new to SalonGeek so am really excited to be part of the community and making new friends! :)

I have a question I hope I can get you expertise on please. Which booking software would you recommend for me to use in my salon? I am quite overwhelmed with the options out there - there are over 100! - and am really confused!!! o_O They all have different features and the reviews are different too depending on which site you look at.

I would appreciate as much help as possible. If you can tell me which features would be most valuable for my new business it would be so kind.

Shana xxx

Treatwell offer connect software for featured members but study it in your locality and see if you want to compete for business on their site.
i.e. If their are X salons all within X miles and they are all featured..then your not getting the marketing exposure..unless you can get enough reviews on there and can get to the top of that featured list. Of course, ask them for 1 or 2 months trial to start as with any vendor. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back