In your opinion what is the best polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockChic

Reaction score
I have been doing mobile manicure & pedicures for a short while and have become aware that I need to carry one make of polish to give my business a more professional image.

Do you think this is important? If so which make do you think is best? Jessica & Orli seem to be the most popular.
Having a polish that is long lasting and looks great is my main aim.
I am new to this site, this being my first thread, but would really appreciate your comments.

I have been doing mobile manicure & pedicures for a short while and have become aware that I need to carry one make of polish to give my business a more professional image.

Do you think this is important? If so which make do you think is best? Jessica & Orli seem to be the most popular.
Having a polish that is long lasting and looks great is my main aim.
I am new to this site, this being my first thread, but would really appreciate your comments.

I agree that it probably looks more professional but I carry several brands. Sometimes, the color I want is not in the brand I carry most. I have OPI, Fingerpaints, CND and Essie.

Good luck! :)

Thank you for feedback and support.

I love OPI, the wide brushes are fab and most clients in the UK know the name so a lot of the selling of the brand is already done for me! :)

I think to be professional you have to use professional products, and for me it's OPI every time. Here is a link to their UK distributers Home - Lena White

Latest posts

Back