Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone used the ink london acrylic and gel systems before, if yes, what did you think?

Hi,
Has anyone used the ink london acrylic and gel systems before, if yes, what did you think?
Hiya, the acrylink is gorgeous to use and hardly needs filing. Have only used their fortify strengthening gel which is brill but not used their ijel, lots of really positive feedback about it though.

Hi. I use the iJel. It's really great! The undercover is an opaque cover gel, the clear and glass pink are transparent and the milk is a semisheer white great for babyboomer nails.

Some nails I've done with ijel

Attachments

• 1458432703516.jpg
    1458432703516.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 330
  • 1458432727973.jpg
    1458432727973.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 254
Oooo lovely nails, so nice & shiny
I'm doing a course in April to get my qualifications and am looking for a system to use & really liked the sound of ink london and a good price
I use naio nails at the moment but have also been looking at nsi.......
Just too many!

Has anyone used this acrylic and also NSI to tell me how they compare? I've used NSI for over 10 years, keep hearing good things about Ink but don't know if I could get used to a different system after so long x

Has anyone used this acrylic and also NSI to tell me how they compare? I've used NSI for over 10 years, keep hearing good things about Ink but don't know if I could get used to a different system after so long x
I use both. It's slower setting than Nsi and easier to file.

I've just ordered the acrylink trial kit, can't wait to have a play!

I think I'll order the trial kit too and do a set o myself, see what I think x

I think I'll order the trial kit too and do a set o myself, see what I think x
I have a client that Nsi only lasts about 2 weeks but she's fine with the Acrylink. The only issues I found with it and it's my fault is it sticks in my brush so I'm not getting the bead ratio correct and the bonder has a very strong, unpleasant odour.

I have a client that Nsi only lasts about 2 weeks but she's fine with the Acrylink. The only issues I found with it and it's my fault is it sticks in my brush so I'm not getting the bead ratio correct and the bonder has a very strong, unpleasant odour.
Do Ink do a conversion course? If they do that should help you get the ratio correct and save your brush x

Do Ink do a conversion course? If they do that should help you get the ratio correct and save your brush x
I'm not changing over to ink London yet as I have most Nsi attraction, secrets and technicolor powders. I just wanted to try it out on myself and one client in particular. There's not enough choice for me to change and invest in another brand.

How did you do the nail art on the baby bloomers set?
I used a white colour gel which when it's cured does not leave a tacky layer. I drew the design and before curing I put colour acrylic powder on it then cured it. Then brushed off the excess powder.

Just got the iLac trial kit with i40 Claret, all the Acrylink powders as I only had Mrs Pink and the Ellie Olivia mermaid pigment is amazing!! I have over 200 glitters but this is just beautiful. It looks 3D

Just got the iLac trial kit with i40 Claret, all the Acrylink powders as I only had Mrs Pink and the Ellie Olivia mermaid pigment is amazing!! I have over 200 glitters but this is just beautiful. It looks 3D
Ahhhhh what are you doing to me!!!! Off to purchase now lol!

Ahhhhh what are you doing to me!!!! Off to purchase now lol!
I've out a video on my Instagram. I'm Polished to Purrfection

Would you recommend the fortify strengthen in gel as a natural nail overlay? At the moment I'm using NSI Secrets for both tip extension and overlay.

Would you recommend the fortify strengthen in gel as a natural nail overlay? At the moment I'm using NSI Secrets for both tip extension and overlay.
I've never heard of this, is it part of the gel secrets range?

Beautiful, how did you create the baby boomer nails? I so need to try this, going to order the ijel kit to try :)

Latest posts

Back