Intimate waxing in Portsmouth area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
Hello me and a friend want to try our first intimate wax but can't find anywhere?
Anyone had any recommendations in and around Portsmouth area?x

Really sorry looking for something closer as need to be able to pop out between clients. Thank you anyway xx

I just had my bikini wax done and oh god it was painful and alt of pain to be disappointed. I'm not sure if I've understood intimate waxing properly but I asked for everything off and the process was as if that's what was happening but (sorry if tmi) I have still a thick line of hair all around the middle lips part and ahe sai she was doing my bum area slightly and it's still untouched. Is there a reason lips aren't fully done or is this just not done right?
Gutted :( xx

Alot of therapists who aren't trained properly say its a Hollywood but don't go all the way in! We used to have this in a local salon, we would get girls coming I asking for a Hollywood and being quite surprised when it actually was all gone!!

Alot of therapists who aren't trained properly say its a Hollywood but don't go all the way in! We used to have this in a local salon, we would get girls coming I asking for a Hollywood and being quite surprised when it actually was all gone!!

I feel in alot of pain as well I do waxing and think I may be bruised! Great!

I live near Portsmouth and am doing the Kim lawless intimate course at the beginning of September. If you want to give it another go by someone who will be properly trained just message me in September xx

Check on the Sally's website for there courses my friend did her intimate waxing course yesterday with them x

Hello I can do intimate waxing and am
Based in southsea Portsmouth. I have 12 years experience and in addition to my nvq waxing qualification i also have a advanced waxing qualification from the hive training academy and also my a1 nvq assessor qualification.

The Hollywood is everything inc inside, perineum and anus if required.

My website Portsmouth Beauty Treatments - Home Page

Latest posts

Back