Invisible extensions course and sourcing hand-tied wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marinacatherine

Reaction score
Hi There,
I'm wondering if it'w worth it to pay 99-150 for an invisible wefts course. It looks like it's just sandwiching the wefts and using matching threads and rooting the wefts. This is for myself personally. I have an expert African braider that I showed the nbr method from youtube to and she did it for me flawlessly. However I have really fine thin hair and struggle with the wind blowing and my wefts showing.

Also I had her do a horse shoe pattern on the wefts 3 fingers back from hairline with 2 more straight shorter rows underneath. I've seen a few pictures where the placement looks like a mohawk, but can't find the full placement pattern. I'm guessing you do small wefts a few inches higher than the temple angled towards the face and the rest in a slight u pattern..? I ordered my hair from Euphoria one and loved it. Since I love their hair I was thinking of seam ripping the weft apart so that they lay flatter to my head.

Am I on the right track for a budget invisible white girl weave? Or will their be some major aha's with one of the video courses? I'm leaning towards houseofhair uk training.

Are their any reasonably priced shops that sell hand-tied wefts to non licensed people?

Latest posts

Back