IPL hair reduction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaz Ashton

Reaction score
Hi all, just after some advice really. Im looking to add IPL/hair reduction to my list of treatments. I currently work as a mobile therapist but have been offered a room to carry out this treatment:
Does anyone use a mobile machine?
Best training course/company to train with
Best/most effective machine to use

Did you find one ? I am looking tio

Did you find one ? I am looking tio

Just so you're aware, the original poster has not returned to Salon Geek since shortly after creating this thread.

Hi All,

We are the official partner and recommended laser technology supplier of VTCT. Our all-in-one laser platform, the Biocare-one, delivers both IPL and laser hair reduction, as well as a large range of other treatments. This device also features new SHR technology - the most advanced and gentle hair reduction currently available. Please see that attachment to learn a little more about SHR.

Full product training is included with all our packages, and is delivered by a certified LPA (laser protection advisor).

Any questions? Please give us a call and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Attachments

• SHR - Super Hair Removal.pdf
    59.3 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back