IPL or Laser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bumping up this post, thank you.

i would say Laser all the way we had 2 machines an IPL system and a candela alexandrite laser and we use the alexandrite for hair removal and the IPL system for thread veins and skin rejuvenation as we find clients achieve a better result faster with the laser

Can anyone recommend a reputable company to train in London please? I am interested to learn more about IPL.

Thank you.

I trained in IPL with

The Ellipse Training Centre
Ellipse BeautyLight Ltd
4th Floor, 39 Brompton Road,
Knightsbridge,
London, SW3 1DE

020 7581 4499

its situated above The Knightsbridge Laser Clinic (up the road from Harrods)

xx

Hi There :lol:

SkinFirst are doing an IPL training day in London in the next couple of months if you would like any more info please call her or email her....

It is an in depth course into how IPL works, the physics behind it and how to get the most out of treatments.

The company rents and sells the machines across the UK also.

[email protected]

01925 261650

Hope you get sorted!

In fact just found out she is doing a machine demo day in Brentwood on Wednesday 11th April.

The machine is an advance on traditional IPL it also contains radio frequency technology which allows a safer treatment and better treatment results.

Anyone can pop in on the day, if you want more details just let me know!

:)

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also, Beside that anoather noticeable news is that VISS Beauty is one of the world’s leading manufaturers of IPL products for Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation & Acne Treatment and we have managed to obtain an exclusive limited time offer for you, buy any product of VISS there is an automatic discount on that, have a look on a link below. Thank you :)
VISS IPL 10% Discount Code for Orders over £60 - VISS Beauty Home Beauty Products

IPL is cheaper and can provide the same results as laser. So I would suggest you go for it. :)

i would say Laser all the way we had 2 machines an IPL system and a candela alexandrite laser and we use the alexandrite for hair removal and the IPL system for thread veins and skin rejuvenation as we find clients achieve a better result faster with the laser

Lynton are in the process of doing a report about their lumina system with the 650advance hand piece been equally as good as the alexandrite. We have the lumina but have not invested in the advance hand piece yet. we are getting amazing results so far. Defiantly will be investing in it tho as if gives you a wider range of clients to treat and quicker results X

If anyone is looking at offering IPL treatments in the future and want to look at some machines and what they offer my boss is doing a demo day in London at Home House on Monday 25th June.

Anyone is welcome to come and by nosy about IPL with SkinFirst Systems and have a demo of the machines, I think you will be very suprised at how affordable it is to introduce into your salons for your clients. Just please let us know beforehand.

I thought i would just put it out there for any of you who were hoping to offer IPL to your clients in the future.

:D

i have been researching this for a couple of months now and have gone with Lynton Lasers! we are due to have our 2nd training day on tuesday (18th) the first training day was great and it was a registered nurse who trained us. Plus it is pretty hard to get your head around at first and they offer as many training sessions as you need in there package. We also have a help line we can ring at any time for advice which is reassuring! We will begin treatments within the next two-3 weeks! It is very very very important that training is done correctly. I had an experience with a company in leeds and they are really really unproffessional cowboys pm me if you want any details as i best not put it on here x

Hi geeks, slightly off topic. I am going to be recieving ipl treatment i was wondering if anyone could tell me any tips which i can do to make the most off my treatment. Any help would be appriciated please.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Use laser not ipl hun and shave the area before the treatment

Hiya

Im considering taking the plunge and investing in a laser/ipl machine. However I am a little concerened to say the least by the huge investment that is needed.

Can anyone advise which is the best machine to buy ?

what are the positives and negatives that you have exoerienced since buying the machine and what should i watch out for ?

Also if anyone knows of any good deals that are out there please let me know.

Thanks

Yes they are expensive and you should take you time, I do not know what qualifications you have but I do think that they would be more protocol on Laser use

hi guys, wheres the best place in london to go to train in laser machines? please advise!

Latest posts

Back