Irritated swollen joints in hand, bones seem enlarged, reaction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantrum

Reaction score
Hi all,
stranger here lol been ages
anyhow, lately i have swollen joints and itch with lumps but my bones themselves seem enlarged. cant upload pics as keeps failing :confused:

so had it before and finger went scabby and dry even cracking, now im 15 yrs with nails, mainly acrylic! last time was about 5 months ago. Common denominators are colose to teaching courses, so lots of monomer soaked kitchen roll from students, or gel residue. Also feel it more when using gel/polish hybrids and not too sure, it could have been while pregnant and im pregnant again now.. (btw im not a baby making machine i lost last one..btw no need for pity, through it now :)))

any ideas, i look like ive arthritis or something, getting paraniod about hands now, left is fine :confused:

thanks in advance xx

its not something we can diagnose on here hun, go and see your doctor straight away.

If you are having a reaction to products you will have to find products that are hypo allergenic and the only company i know of that has this is CND so give sweet squared a call and trial their products.

good luck x

Hi all,
stranger here lol been ages
anyhow, lately i have swollen joints and itch with lumps but my bones themselves seem enlarged. cant upload pics as keeps failing :confused:

so had it before and finger went scabby and dry even cracking, now im 15 yrs with nails, mainly acrylic! last time was about 5 months ago. Common denominators are colose to teaching courses, so lots of monomer soaked kitchen roll from students, or gel residue. Also feel it more when using gel/polish hybrids and not too sure, it could have been while pregnant and im pregnant again now.. (btw im not a baby making machine i lost last one..btw no need for pity, through it now :)))

any ideas, i look like ive arthritis or something, getting paraniod about hands now, left is fine :confused:

thanks in advance xx

Hi, you should get yourself to the docs ASAP. If it is arthritis then it needs to be diagnosed quickly before it attacks other joints. I have it, it took the doc aprox 8 months before arranging an appoint with the rheumatology and within that time every joint in my body ached. As for the lumps. Where are these? I have lumps in my hands due to the arthritis. Sometimes they itch but other times its bliddy sore. Doc says I may need an operation at a later date if it gets worse.
It may not be this but it has to be eliminated.
Or it could just be a reaction to products when your pregnant.
Go and see your GP. Good luck:) xx

thanks for replies girls,
oh should see my scared face now, arthritis :eek:
thing is the bones do seem bulky id love to have a good file at them so could be that, doc first thing so.

can you get bionic hands by any chance??
is there something can be done to stop it in its tracks??

Latest posts

Back