Is it true

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixmg

Reaction score
Hi
Im no hairdresser at all so I thought Id ask you the professionals for your advice. I was thinking of having some hair extensions put in but a hairdresser I know said I have no chance because my hair is so thick. No hairdresser would try it. She said I would need too many extenstions in it and then it would look totally stupid. I do have a really good head of hair but I didnt think this would rule me out of having extension.

Does this sound right?

Thanks for any advice

Vicky

it would require alot of bonds but i wouldnt have thought it could be ruled out completely.......might be an option to thin ur hair out lots to blend in better and again inbetween removal and rebonding

contact someone with a large portfoio and experince in ur area for a proper consultation...she may just not want to take on the job

You need wefts put in, they should work fine go along to a Balmain registered salon for a proper consultation and advise before you decide, Px

Latest posts

Back