Issues with CND UV lamp hand plate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlissedBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all,
Has anyone had a problem with their reflective surface on the hand plate in the CND lamp uv going dull? I’ve followed the instructions of my tutor for cleaning and also the instruction leaflet but the reflective surfaces have gone dull and look dirty and the plastic finger space seems to have the top coat of plastic come off - I’ve only had the lamp just over a month - anyone had these issues ?

I had my UV lamp for about 4 years without any problems, what have you been cleaning it with?

My tutor to use the ipa solution that I was given in my kit so I wiped over with that , the instruction just said to use a non acetone wipe /solution; so I’ve used that too- any ideas?

Thats odd, do you have a photo? I use IPA and no problems, you didn't use acetone one time by mistake did you?

I know - I thought it was odd - I’ve got a pic but it’s too big to post , no I was rally careful to make sure it’s wasnt acetone remover because I didn’t have it with me when I cleaned it with the ipa, it just seems to leave a black substance on the tissue when I wiped it over - as long as ipa is ok to use , I will keep using that . It doesn’t seem to affect the lamp ( so far) just didn’t want it to in the future

Latest posts

Back