Issues with current UK supplier, looking for supplier with excellent quality inexpensive hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamielynn

Reaction score
Please help,

Im looking to find excellent quality 100% Russian hair nano tip extensions that dont cost so much and will last 6-12 months. I dont mind spending more as long as theyll last. Can you guys recommend some companies please and give honest opinions? Ive been researching a few and then see some with bad reviews.

Last edited:
Archie Lloyds Russian hair is beautiful and not expensive.

We offer trade accounts, our hair has recently been upgraded in quality and New Luxury Mongolian will be fully replenished around Christmas/new year although our Brazilian hair is the most popular. Contact via here/Insta/Email regarding samples and accounts. x

Routes do russian also Euphoria one I think

We offer trade accounts, our hair has recently been upgraded in quality and New Luxury Mongolian will be fully replenished around Christmas/new year although our Brazilian hair is the most popular. Contact via here/Insta/Email regarding samples and accounts. x
I love russian hair because it seems to work out more for me. Do you have any and would you be willing to send me samples?

I would like a sample of your Russian hair. How can I get you my information?

I no longer stock Russian hair - the Luxury Mongolian is the closest to it that I stock. Please email your delivery address and certificate so I can set up a trade account for you aswell as post samples. Free posters are going out too! x

Latest posts

Back