It's the time for pedicures, show me yours & share tricks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a beauty couch? That's how I do it and place the lamp between their feet.

Can I ask a possibly silly question.
I've had a client ask for shellac toes this week. My worry? I've only done fingers so far!
What do I do? Sit on the floor, towel down, rest their feet on a stool? Help!
Thanks

Hi Ruth, im mobile and get people to rest their foot one at a time on my lap. I try to find a seat or stool at their house which is lower for me to sit on. Put a waterproof sheet on their floor and a towel with couch roll on your lap. Then put rolled up couch roll inbetween their toes as a toes seperator. Good luck :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424254009.344372.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424254023.859135.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424254050.009429.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424254063.809832.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424254079.458811.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424254095.908992.jpg

These are some of the pedis I have done in the last week 😃 I'm about to finish my vtct level 2 nail technology so have been practising lots of pedis ready for the summer 😊

Pure no I don't have one unfortunately as I've only recently started up and am mobile.
Helencowleard thank you for those tips!
I will let you know how I get on. Worried about the small size of the toe nails.

Pure no I don't have one unfortunately as I've only recently started up and am mobile.
Helencowleard thank you for those tips!
I will let you know how I get on. Worried about the small size of the toe nails.

You'll be fine. Dont load up your brush too much as it easy to flood the cuticle and side walls. Less is best :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just done my own and got serious head rush and back ache!!! How do we avoid this?! Toes are hard work! Lol

This was the first time one of my students had done Minx, she did a fabulous job & I loved them! Lasted for blimmin ages too! 😊
It was a half term treat to have them practice and do eachothers minx toes, but I also got mine done too as 1 was without a model 😃 the things you have to do ay?! Ha! Xx

Will be doing them later on, gonna do a nice pretty French as I haven't done my toes French for aaaaages xx
View attachment 83773

Latest posts

Back