Jessica Geleration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddy89

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could please help me. I am new to salon geek and have just set up my own business in mobile beauty. One of the products i am using is jessica gelerations and was wondering if anyone could give me any advise or tips on using this product.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could please help me. I am new to salon geek and have just set up my own business in mobile beauty. One of the products i am using is jessica gelerations and was wondering if anyone could give me any advise or tips on using this product.

Hi Maddy89

Welcome to salon geek, if you get in touch with your Jessica Rep or at the head office Gerrard International they will be able to point you in the direction of training and/or trouble shooting! They are always extremely helpful and will always answer your questions xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Thank you for the reply i will give them a ring

Your welcome, let us know how you get on xx

Hi ya... Did you have a specific question re GELeration? I may be able to help... X

Hi lianect,

I was wondering if you can do nail art with geleration and also if you can use the product with tips and if so how would you go about doing both of these?

My apologies for not asking, yes you can do nail art. Once you have applied and cured your chosen colour and/or french wipe the sticky layer using your clarify then you can apply your chosen nail art designs and once dry seal it in with your finish gel, cure and wipe! I usually use the nail wheels from sallys to practice on.

You could check out the nail art lovers group for ideas. x

Im not sure about tips sorry ive never tried xxx

Thank you that is a great help

There is a great thread on here called "what nails are you sporting today" and the nail art lovers group where the other geeks have shared pictures of their ideas and nail art.

Have fun

Nadine xxx

Latest posts

Back