Jessica GELeration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PicklePie

Reaction score
I currently use Ezflow Trugel but am finding that they are continually out of stock on particular colours and it is not often they bring out a new collection, despite ordering directly from Ezflow.

I am in the process of rebranding myself and therefore think it a prudent move to change brand now rather than later. I've trialled a few brands but have not been 100% - I need to really believe in the product in order to sell it. I was wondering what your thoughts on Jessica Geleration are? Do you have to undertake their training in order to purchase? Do they regularly update the collection?

Thanks in advance.

Geleration is very similar to Gelish in consistency of polish. I believe you have to do their training to buy products. They have a massive range of colours but lately all their seasonal releases have been quite nude and same-y.

I used to work with OPI Gel colour before changing salons and do miss using OPI.
We have just got in some Gel Bottle Inc. colours at work and I absolutely love them and have had great feedback from our clients. Some have even asked that we completely switch to the Gel Bottle instead of using Geleration.

Hope this helps a bit

That's great, thank you. I have contacted the UK distributer and am awaiting their response.

Latest posts

Back