Joico vs Matrix lightener

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gin_ja_ninja

Reaction score
i need to know a good lightener to use i know matrix throws gold and is damaging but so does joico but what 1 is better they are my favorites that i have worked with

Last edited:
Matrix doesn't throw gold or damages!! Are you using the matrix cream developer with it? You only need 10vol or 20vol

yeah i do foils of 10vol n alternate 20v to get multitonal blondes and a ULV with 30vol and still she gets breakage

yeah i do foils of 10vol n alternate 20v to get multitonal blondes and a ULV with 30vol and still she gets breakage

On just the root or are you putting all the way through? Ulv needs to be used with 40vol but if it's a + ul u use it with 30vol

i used 30vol to get a honey blonde. i might start using color graphics and green instead of vlight

I get your thinking but you need to use 40 to activate the product properly, only apply colour to roots and retail her the fortetherapie shampoo and hydrating balm this should end breakage unless she is ODing on straightners

what would happen if used color graphics with 22 promoter 1:2 without additive?

I've got 3 strand tests ATM and their not budging!! You need pigment

Latest posts

Back