Just finished my first NSS client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsAqua

Reaction score
hi all, I posted a thread the other night asking for advice on what to do with NSS client and thanks for the replies that came back. Well.... :green: OMG, I ended up doing a rebalance as the product was firmly adhered. I had to debulk (just about need a chain saw! The product was so hard), which took me forever and yep I got a sore arm... I went through 2 files (Creative files) and the smell was rancid!! I don't mind fish, but this smelt like rotten fish. I kept making faces and apologised to my lady and explained that the smell was yuck:cry:

It was hard to get the shape right because I couldn't debulk the old product.

I wasn't happy with the end result because of the colour difference, they looked horrid:eek: (however she thought they looked better than before and they felt nice and light) I have instructed her, if she absolutely hates them in the next couple of days to come back and I will put a polish over them and I won't charge her for that and wait for the old stuff to grow out.

There was obvious rings of fire and I noted that she had around 5 infills and showed her where they have drilled into her natural nails! Just wanted to share that with you and say thanks for giving the good advice. Cheers Lisa

Well done you on what sounds like a nightmare!!!

Luckily...touch wood...NNS salons haven't reached this area of Spain...yet...I pray they never do.....

When I go back to the UK...and I see them in my local ( smallish ) town....about 8 of them there are....I get so :mad: because they are usually packed out!!!!

But it sounds like you did a great job and if your client left happy then hopefully she will be your happy client for a long time to come xxxxx

well done on the rebalance from hell... I hate doing them.... i know what you mean about the fishy smell.. it is almost like buring fish...lol
One of our news programs ran a program on the NNS .. tellign people how bad they are etc... hope it didnt fall on deaf ears...
just a little something that i have learnt from rebalancing NNS nails... sometimes after the 2nd infill they crack... their product is just so dam hard that when it reaches the stress point it cracks away from your softer product... you might want to let your clients know that this may happen... it doesn't always but better to let them know that it can... I prefer them to soak them off ( 2+hours) and start fresh... I only charge them $10 on top.. i have a double nail table so they just sit and soak while i do my other clients... at least you know they will be super happy when they leave
X Well done
Mel

Latest posts

Back