Just like to say hi to everyone!! :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Hi, Im quite new to the site as well and I love it, so enjoy it, its a great help.
Teresajay

noosha04 said:
Hi - I'm a newbie too, and i'm still waiting to do my course! Yep! it's real friendly on here, and there's so much information floating around, and it's definately addictive.. Unfortunatley I have to sit at my pc for a lot of the day, and I'm constantly logged in, flipping in and out! I'll be getting withdrawal symptons soon if I'm away for too long!

I'm doing a manicure and pedicure next week - and I can't wait to get started on Brisa Gel course!

When does your course start?
My course starts on the 13th September and I cant wait!!! First of all I'm doing nail treatments for 12 weeks then moving on to nail technology for 10 weeks. After that there is a small gap then I would like to do the nail art course. Then I should be confident (hopefully!!) enough to go mobile and I cant wait!!!!!!!!! At the moment though I do feel like a proper newbie because I really don't know anything yet but I'll get there soon enough. Thank you guys :biggrin: I love it here already

Tina xxx

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Disn...DOH! I mean NAILS!!!

I've been here for a few weeks, and I am here at least twice a day so far! Every time I have a question (and there's been LOTS!!!) I pop in here & ask, I get several replies that day! So you will always find help, no matter what the question (usually has to have something to do with nails, though!).

I've found every1 so helpful and welcoming, I also felt that they'd look down on me not knowing stuff but that's not been the case. I just get support where I need it from the lovely Geeks!
love-smiley-008.gif

As has been said, I'm addicted, so be careful!

PS I've found that if I have a question, I go search the forums first, as most of my questions have been answered at least once!

Have fun with all things nails!

Latest posts

Back