Kaeso contact info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satinbaby

Reaction score
Hi there

I am looking for more info on this skincare brand I know I can get it from the wholesalers easily etc but I need RRP and more info for ingredients etc...
I have looked at www.kaeso.co.uk but it doesnt appear to work does anyone know any contact info or who actually makes it ansd where etc?

Thanks in advance x

As its a wholesale brand I don't think that the producers give the kind of support you are looking for.
What supplier do you buy it from? If its Sallon Services/Sallys for instance maybe you should ask them next time you go in, or how about giving one of the many suppliers a call and see if they can advise?
They buy it from source so they most likely to be able to help you.

There are other cost effective professional brands out there that offer support, training and information on ingredients and pricing; so if Kaeso falls short for you maybe consider upping your game and moving over to a professional brand.

Thanks for that yeah I was just looking for a website really so that clients could refer to it the packaging has the site on but doesnt seem to work ;-( I get it from Ellisons and from professional choice and they have given me leaflets I spose RRP should be easy to fing must use more of google! x

Same as you, I use Kaeso, but have just sent off for a Catalogue from Eve Taylor, whose products seem to be very good, from what i have read on here, you have to send proof of your qualification b4 they will send it to you. Unlike some of the other brands you do not have to order a certain amount each month AND they are good quality. As soon as i have a little bit more money i am going to order some.

As a new starter in the world of facials I've been reading these forums for loads of info on product ranges etc.

I was thinking about the Kaeso range as it seems well thought of but there seems to be a big lack of manufacturer info and product training....shame.

I wanted I professional product i could use on clients and then offer them a retail version. It doesn't look like Kaeso do this, apart from offering kits of the professional stuff in smaller sizes bottles. No info on RRP for retail either.

If got info from Eve Taylor who seem to do all of the above, so they might be a better option.

I don't see they point of not being able to offer after-care/home-care products in the range you have used in the treatment. Or by offereing small kits of the same professional product there is a danger that clients may not come back for a facial products as they have their own kit!

As a new therapist am I thinking along the right lines?

I have contact info now and kaeso
Have been really helpful with my questions all products are vegan and vegetarian safe except one body souffle which has beeswax so a no no for vegans ... I already have a few brands but wanted a slightly cheaper range and I have to say this is flying off the shelves " x

I have contact info now and kaeso
Have been really helpful with my questions all products are vegan and vegetarian safe except one body souffle which has beeswax so a no no for vegans ... I already have a few brands but wanted a slightly cheaper range and I have to say this is flying off the shelves " x

Maybe to help other users you could share the contact details here so that they can get the info they require, as it doesnt seem very forthcoming.

lol...

I managed to track them down last week by googling the post code on the product bottles.

I just got a reply from them to confirm they were the manufacturers. So I've gone back with some questions.

Latest posts

Back