Katy Perry purple

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JosephJunior_

Reaction score
What do you guys think to get the colour Katy has on her ends?? What would you all do to achieve it. What would you lift to apply what. Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357524899.084640.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357524899.084640.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 21,199
It would be a semi like drections or crazy colour

Is it not all the same colour? Or is it just me being so tired haha!

Depending on your base colour you may need it lifting first, i'm sure you can get a permanent colour that goes similar, i cant remember the make at the moment! x

Shes got 2-3 inches of roots then where her hair was bleached theyve applied a semi permanent colour. The stylist that did her colour said she mixed up the purple from lots of different tones, so i'd suggest having a play. Failing that, directions plum is pretty similar to her colour.

Fudge blueberry hill? X

the stylist that did her hair-had a video out which i saw- she explained that she did mix up quite a few semi permanent colours to get a more bespoke colour- so have a play! xoxo

if you lift the hair first , be sure to pre colour it before putting purple on as any warmth from lifting will neutralise it ;-)

also Manic Panic have an awesome range of purples , they last longer than crazy . Thats if you dont want to mix your own ;-)

If u mix the pink and the blue from the joyco semi ( don't know it name ) it this colour

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back