Kenra Professional - colour line & rapid toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty987

Reaction score
Hi, I'm newly mobile again after having my second child and taking a career break. Couldn't be a worse time to make a comeback, or maybe good I'm not sure yet.

I'm looking at new colour lines to refresh everything, used to use Wella. I've been watching a few masterclasses here and there with different lines and Kenra has caught my eye.

Everything seemed great until I checked my local stockists, I normally use Salon's Direct or Salon Services. Neither seem to stock the rapid toners. Salon services have had them on clearance so not sure if they'll be back or whether Kenra are replacing them with something else.

Does anyone use the Kenra colour line and/or the rapid toners and what do you think of them? I like the idea of cutting the time down on double processes.

Ahhh I reallyyyyy hope that salon services haven’t discontinued them that’s where I normally get them! Yes there express toners are fab! The sv and the vp both work really well, I’ve also tried the silver metallics range which are also good! ( it was the fact that guy tang was working with them that drew me to the range) but I also now use all the mydentity toners as they are express too .. have u just tried online or have u been into salon services? I know I’m my area they are only sold in salon services (trade only) but not in the sally’s stores my b worth ringing a few if there’s a few local to u

I think both kenra and guy tang are being discontinued to salon services. Don't hold me to that though.

I use Leyton house and honestly the toners are amazing. They work pretty quick but not labelled as express toners. They also have a colour converter that changes a permanent colour to demi which is really handy rather than having stock of both. The bleach is amazing too (I only use alpine 7)

Latest posts

Back