Kerastase lovers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eviestyle

Reaction score
Hi guys:)
I have a client who has the finest hair ever and her last hairdresser has damaged it badly. I wanted to have her putchase kerastase from the salon I used to work for but their products have changed and I wouldnt remember even what to recommend. Help? I havent worked with kerastase in yrs but I know that what I want to recommend to her.

Hi guys:)
I have a client who has the finest hair ever and her last hairdresser has damaged it badly. I wanted to have her putchase kerastase from the salon I used to work for but their products have changed and I wouldnt remember even what to recommend. Help? I havent worked with kerastase in yrs but I know that what I want to recommend to her.

Kerastase has changed so much over the past few years its hard to keep up myself ha! Have a read through their website at all the new products. Lucia xxx

Bain volumactive is a great shampoo for fine damaged hair, then you have the volumative treatmeant, which will give it some moisture and protein, but won't make the hair go lank, hope this helps!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone know where / how to get Kerastase? I love it and haven't used it in years as the salon I was working from used to already have all the products in and since venturing out on my own I haven't had touch with it at all

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Bain volumactive is a great shampoo for fine damaged hair, then you have the volumative treatmeant, which will give it some moisture and protein, but won't make the hair go lank, hope this helps!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

So its good for overprocessed hair? She and I care more about the health of her hair being restored than volume. Just want to make sure.

So its good for overprocessed hair? She and I care more about the health of her hair being restored than volume. Just want to make sure.

There is another range for that. Think its called forcentense x

It's the pale green one she wants but the name has escaped me! That's the best repair I've ever used. The little glass bottles of spray treatment will improve it significantly. I bought a pack of 5 and used that with the shampoo and mask after I'd highlights 3 times in a week before I became a hairdresser myself and it was the best.

Ciment thermique!!! Sorry it came toe as I was typing!

Use it til run out then switch to a normal moisturising one. It's meant as a treatment range.

It's the pale green one she wants but the name has escaped me! That's the best repair I've ever used. The little glass bottles of spray treatment will improve it significantly. I bought a pack of 5 and used that with the shampoo and mask after I'd highlights 3 times in a week before I became a hairdresser myself and it was the best.

Ciment thermique!!! Sorry it came toe as I was typing!

Use it til run out then switch to a normal moisturising one. It's meant as a treatment range.

Bain de force is the shampp. Ciment thermique can be used as a heat protector too. Fab products. Lucia x

Bain stimuliste i found is great for hair that needs a bit more plumping up! It only works cosmetically, but aims to plump out the hair so great if you find it's thinning. If it's strength she needs, then recommed the Resistance range, it is always recommended to treat weakness first otherwise the hair will not benefit from other shampoo. Recommend Bain de force or Bain force architect depending on erosion level 1-2 or 4-5. You will need to decide this, I think they have an erosion scale on their website.
Resistance range contains man made intercellular cement, which is what the hair loses when it starts to break. Intercellular cement in the hair is what actually holds the hair together, like a glue, and contains positive cations which grab to the negative damaged areas in the hair. An easier way to explain this is that is basically fills in all the gaps in the hair. :) use with ciment anti unsure and once the hair is at a good strength, then swap her into volumative or stimuliste :) hope this helps! I trained as a kerastase ambassador so I think it's always good to know a bit of the science behind how it works! x

Thanks you guys!!!

Latest posts

Back