La Tan, thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hey geeks

Just wondered what your thoughts are on LA Tan?

Fade off?
Colour?
Etc

Xx

I tried lots of different samples and this was fed one of the better ones. I really liked the colour and it's the longest lasting one I've tried so far.

Love it !
Fade off is great
Colours are fab!
No smell
My clients love it!
Wouldn't use anything else, most popular for me is 10% and 12% , I'm not so keen on the golden ones x

Love it !
Fade off is great
Colours are fab!
No smell
My clients love it!
Wouldn't use anything else, most popular for me is 10% and 12% , I'm not so keen on the golden ones x

Amazing 10% gold. is gorgeous perfect for brides gorgeous golden tan

Thanks geeks ☺☺☺

I hate the golden range, it's so weak looking but have been using 10/12% brown for the past 5/6 years with the odd trial of other tans and nothing else compares.

Fab colour, fade off and price.

I have just changed to La Tan from Xen Tan and I am so happy I made the change. Better smell, better fade off, good customer service, better choice. Agree that I prefer the normal to Gold too like Emily S .

LA is an all round good tan and for the price you can't complain, I use Xen too and prefer it but it's not the cheapest

Fab. Thanks geeks . Makes me feel better ☺ i ordered a kit from them yesterday. Cant wait to try it out. Ive only used Su-do, suntana and fake bake
Xx

Latest posts

Back