Lash length

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lianect

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was just wondering what lash length, thickness and curl was your most effective?

Only starting out on lashes but wouldn't all your queries depend on each individual client?

I've not been lashing long, but I generally am using c curls 9, 11 and 13. If lashes are really straight I use j curls and same lengths. I have longer and shorter in both curls, and occasionally intersperse some! My lashes are getting better, but slowly! Hope that helps! X

I would say it depends on my clients but the lashes I use the most of are 11's.
I hardly use 15's now, they're just too long for the natural lash but I have a few clients with really long natural lashes so I sometimes add a few 15's amongst the 13's to give the illusion of length but only very occasional.
J & c curl are most popular x

I'm finding that pretty much all of my clients are just asking for a natural look without much added to the length. So I'm tending only to use 8s, 9s and 10s with maybe the odd client letting me go so far as 12s. I'd love to do something longer, but they all want something less enhanced looking for daily wear. Maybe I'll get to do some longer luscious ones soon!

Obviously it depends on the clients lashes. My most popular are 'b' and 'c' lashes in 8,9,10,11 and 12mm.
14mm is the longest I've ever used and those were only on people with really long lashes.
I prefer silk lashes to mink lashes too.

Latest posts

Back