Lash lift training - where?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a lash and brow tech looking to do a lash lift course in Leeds area ideally. Don't want LVL nor flirties as they are very expensive. I've seem british beauty academy does theirs in manchester for £ 95 but they only 3 hours training so a little weary, has anyone been to one of those?? There's salon systems as well that's relatively cheap but they don't run any courses till end of september. Can anyone recommend where else to look? Thanks xxx

Flirties are not expensive when you compare to LVL, the kit you get, the training and after care you receive [emoji106][emoji106]

Flirties are not expensive when you compare to LVL, the kit you get, the training and after care you receive [emoji106][emoji106]

I would love to train with flirties but I can't afford it and do genuinely think that there can be other training found at a lower cost xx

I'm the London, Surry, Kent and surrounding areas I-lift lashes educator if you pm me your email I can get your nearest educator to contact you. It's a fabulous system which includes upper and lower eyelash tint and a huge bonus is a patch test kit, so no loss of product or revenue from product pouches and clients love it.

Last edited:
Hi! At the moment I look to be your closest I-lift lashes educator. If you would like to PM me with any questions please do not hesitate :)

Latest posts

Back