Lash lift-which system to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi
I'm going on my course next week and they have a wholesalers where I can go while I'm there. They sell the following which I will need when I'm qualified...
Salon system lash lift kit
Salon system eyelash dye kit
Hive eyelash tinting kit
But I can also get the following with lashbase...
2 kinds of lift starter kits
RefectoCil dyes

In your opinions, which are the best make? I want to use the highest quality so I can either buy on the day of my course or order from lashbase.
Obviously using lashabase means buying the dyes seperately-will I need 1 in every colour as the salon system and hive kits only have 3 colours! Also when the kits day 'lash dye' are they used for brow tinting aswell? Please forgive me as I haven't done my course yet I have no idea what to expect but would like to be prepared!
Thankyou x

Last edited:
opinions on these products anyone??x

I've used salon systems lash lift and had good results every time. Ive used refectocil tint which is also excellent and I chose refectocil based on recommendations on here.

I've heard good things about lash base as well as Iappeal but never used them. Sorry I can't be more help.

You'll love the treatment- it's a real wow effect :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks happy feet! What dye colours do you have in refectocil, do you need them all? xx

I bought all of them lol. But really only used blue/black and black. I haven't done many, so I might not be the best to ask. Hopefully someone will come along that offers the treatment more regularly. In saying that, your tutor on your course will advise you too lovey and if not asl her xxx ♡

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Thanks I will. Just if I'm gonna get the ones from lashbase need to do it quick as I've advertised il be offering the treatment from the day after my course.xx

I use refectocil tints they last longer than salon system tints - great for brows, and I use lash lift system and it gives great results x

I use Dolly Lash lash lifting kit and refectocil tint. All from Lashbase xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou everyone. What about how many tints to buy? I see there's 2 different browns-if I get the light one can I darken it with the black? Or do you recommend getting all the shades?
I think I'll go with refectocil so just need to order it before next week,x

You only need black and blue black for lash tints. You would only use brown and light brown and grey for brow tinting.
100% recommend refectocil and dolly lash from lash base
Xxx

This is the combo I use as well. Amazing results!

I've recently completed my lash lift course! I'm a bit confused about the different information I've recieved though I wonder if someone can help please?
My kit came with the sachets of lotions. On lashbase they say one sachet does 3-4 treatments but on my course she said once a sachet is opened you have to throw it away, so even after a patch test you have to throw it. Do I have to do that? It's such a waste and I know I could get the bottles but my kit is new so if like to use up what I have first!
How do you all get on with the sachets? Please advise! Thankyou x

Wrap the sachets in foil after use and try and book 2 possibly 3 treatments one after the other, same day. text out a discounted offer for existing clients that have had it done before. I have done 2 one after the other, it has worked well.

Use the rest for patch testing. or on yourself?

I try to keep to the same brand of tint for brows and eyessaves too much patch testing House of Famuir beauty tints are good.

Same - if you can, try and book a few people in within 24 hours and just seal up the sachet after use. With regard to the tint, I use refectocil and have all the colours but mainly use blue/black but I also have a couple of ladies that have fairer skin and red/strawberry blonde and like their lashes tinted brown

Can you get dolly lash kits from lashbase? If been having a look on the website but couldn't see that brand x

Sorry to interrupt! I've also just done my lash lift training and I've got the salon system kit which comes with little sachets. I'm doing a patch test on someone next week the day before her appointment so if I open the sachets for her patch test then wrap in foil, will they be ok to use the day after? Also what do I patch test? I have 3 sachets and the adhesive, do I do all of it? X

Yes they will be okay day after as long as u either put tape on n seal it up and you test every thing

Back